Health Benefits of Almond Butter
Almond Butter Cookies is absolutely delicious and also rich in nutrients and low in calories. Almond butter is very much similar to peanut butter. But only one difference is that it is a little bit darker in color. Can I use almond butter instead of peanut butter in cookies? Yes, you can use it as an alternative.
What Almond Butter Is Used For?
Almond butter is delicious and when it is used with fruit, jelly, making cookies or a sandwich gives an awesome taste. Having a snack at home is a great condiment, and if you enjoyed peanut butter in your life, it’s a really nice change of pace.
Benefits of Almond Butter
- Almond butter helps in lowering down the cholesterol levels.
- It is also beneficial to prevent diabetes.
- Benefit for heart-healthy because it contains monounsaturated fats.
- Almond butter is a great pre or post-workout snack for instant energy and protein.
- It also contains good amounts of calcium, fiber, magnesium, folic acid, and potassium.
- Reduces the risk of various diseases like symptoms of BPH (enlarged prostate) in men.
- Almond butter will keep you full for several hours.
- It also substitutes to peanut butter.
- You can also store in a refrigerator for a long time.
- Also almond butter benefits for skin that it brings a glow to our skin.
Almond Butter Cookies
- 2 cup whole wheat puff flour, sifted before measurement
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 Eggs
- First of all, you need eight ounces of butter. Also, you can use a substitute like other nut butter or peanut butter in this recipe.
- Then, one cup each granulated sugar and brown sugar as well as 2 large eggs and also about 2 to 2-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon each baking powder and baking soda and one teaspoon of the pure vanilla extract also.
- Use soft almond butter in this recipe than most peanut butter, if your almond butter is thicker you can cut the amount of flour by about 1/4 cup.
- Now, add the baking soda and baking powder to the flour in a bowl and then use a fork or whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Mix well all the mixture with hand to cream the butter until light and fluffy. Then, add the granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat on medium speed about 3 to 4 minutes.
- the mixture should have a very light texture. Take the bowl and then add the almond butter beat on medium speed until the mixture is uniform in color.
- Now add the eggs and beat on low to medium speed until the yellow color disappears.
- Then, add the vanilla extract and beat on medium to high speed until it mixes well.
- Add the flour and then mix one to two minutes or until the mixture is a uniform consistency.
- Do not over mix. Then, cover the bowl and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- When completed the dough must be stiff enough to roll into balls.
- Place your racks and preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- And then place a baking sheet on a tray.
- Roll the dough into 3/4 inch balls.
- Place about three inches apart on the baking sheet.
- use the tines of a fork to flatten each ball to about 50% of its height turn the fork 90 degrees and
- Then press a second time to form a crisscross or checkerboard pattern in each cookie.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or till cookies are evenly browned across the edges.
- let cookies cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet.
Now, enjoy your homemade Almond Butter Cookies.
Each Almond Butter cookies Contain
- 95 calories
- 2 grams of saturated fat
- 20 milligrams of sodium
- one gram of fiber
To summerise, Almond Butter Cookies made with almond butter have several benefits and low in calories. You can also use Almond butter instead of other butter in your breakfast or with other daily meals. Cookies made with almond butter easily prepare at home. So what enjoy it.