Is yoga good for the heart
Yoga For The Heart 6 best yoga postures helps to fight many diseases. The risk of heart diseases is increasing among people due to deteriorating lifestyle day by day. There is an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases such as rapid or slow heartbeat, heart blockage, heart attack, heart failure, and heart stroke, and respiratory and lung diseases.
In such a situation, where you need to make changes in your lifestyle to keep your heart and respiratory system healthy. Therefore, daily yoga is also very important for this.
Which is the best exercise for the heart
Yoga helps keep you healthy and increase immunity. Doing just 30 minutes daily helps not only the heart but also many diseases like obesity, blood pressure. You can also perform these Yoga after Heart Attack. Let us tell you about some Yoga For The Heart which will help in keeping the heart healthy and keep away from other diseases also.
Suryanamaskar (Sun salutation) is a combination of Asanas. Its root is found in the yoga philosophy of Vedic traditions. This keeps blood circulation good, which reduces the risk of heart as well as respiratory diseases. Moreover, it tones up the whole body & has a unique influence on the endocrine, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and nervous system, helping to correct metabolic imbalances that cause and perpetuate obesity. For this,
- It will help you in reducing weight but will bring flexibility to your spine and joints, and also doing this is one of the good yoga for the heart.
- It will rejuvenate you & bring in beauty and longevity.
- This Yoga asana of 12 steps is beneficial for all parts of the body, not just the heart. Women can do Surya Namaskar in any posture.
- After 45 days follow up the effect of Suryanamaskar was assessed statistically based on the performance prepared.
In this Asana, the body is raised like the hood of a snake. Apart from the heart, Bhujangasana is also beneficial for the spine, arm, and stomach. For this:
- Lie on your stomach and keep both hands near the chest.
- Both your toes should be kept together and they should be turned outwards.
- In this position, take the body upwards and take a deep breath.
- Bend your head backward and count in this position. Focusing on the breath.
- Get up as high as you can and then slowly exhale and return to the previous position. By repeatedly doing this beneficial yoga for the heart.
Anjali Mudra – Yoga For The Heart
Anjali Mudra is very good for the Respiratory System. Bend your knees and sit with your legs crossed at the ankles. In addition, Clasp your hands together to form the Yoga Mudra with fingers of the right hand dominant. Don’t do this if you have any severe problems with the knee joints. Perform the Dhyana Mudra with your thumb and index finger together and other fingers straight and place it on the knees. Follow the steps below:
- Sit straight and perform deep and controlled breathing.
- Put both hands in the center of the chest, then close the eyes and breathe in slowly.
- In this position, hold your breath for a while and let it out slowly.
- After doing this for some time, it will become normal.
- This will keep your heart healthy.
- Best yoga poses for Congestive Heart Failure And Pranayama for heart valve Diseases.
This yoga reduces the risk of heart problems, stress, and depression. For this, stand and spread both legs slightly outward. After this, move both hands up and add hands to the Namaskar Mudra and stretch your body with a deep breath. Now slowly release the breath. Now come back to normal and repeat this asana is good yoga for the heart. For this,
- Look ahead while keeping your hands straight and tighten your elbows
- Relax your shoulders
- Interlock your fingers and place them above your head
- Stand on your feet by putting all your weight on them
- Best Yoga for Lungs and Heart
Balasana is also very beneficial to avoid heart diseases and also known for Cardiac yoga and keep your health and immune system strong. For this, sit with both hands forward and tilt the head as low as possible. Keeping your hands attached to the head, keep it straight forward and keep the palms ground. Initially practice this asana for 15 to 20 seconds, later you can increase the time.
- Stretches lower back and thighs
- Increase blood circulation to the head.
- Calm mind and body
- Help relieve fatigue
Chair pose slowly rises back up to mountain pose. Feel your feet grounded back in the mat and sit down in your imaginary chair. Feel your abdominals working as you mountain consistent deep belly breathing. you will feel your muscles tightening to mountain the pose while increasing leg and core strength. Also, this pose will open your chest and shoulders allowing you to embrace the newness of the spring season. Moreover, keep in mind that if you are pregnant then do this yoga practice under the advice and supervision of experts. For this,
- By doing this asana your heart, back, and back pain are cured.
- Stand with both feet together and mix the ankles and fingers of the feet.
- Then bend down both knees and lift the ankles so that the balance of the entire body remains on both the toes.
- Rest both hands on the ground, so that it is easy to balance.
- After this, put both elbows on the thighs and mix the fingers of hands.
- This condition should return to normal after staying for 1-2 minutes.
To conclude, above all 6 best yoga for the heart postures are very beneficial to mental relaxation, immune system, and very helpful to fight heart diseases. It is also great for your digestive system. Practicing above 6 postures of yoga for the heart keeps your heart fit. At last, be safe and stay well.